A Visitor Visa is an official document for the citizens who required visa to enter to Canada and they want to stay in Canada as a visitor for up to six months. Canada Visitor Visa eligibility criteria:
- You must have valid travel document, like a passport
- You do not have any criminal or immigration-related convictions
- You are able convince the officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as well as you have strong ties to your home country, such as Job, home, financial assets, family, etc.
- You have enough money for your stay
- You may need to provide medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada
Click here, if you want to get more information about Canada visitor visa
1. Super Visa for parents and grandparents
A super visa for the parents and it lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. Super Visa is a multiple entry visa and parents can visit to Canada multiple times for up to 10 years of period. The Children or grandchildren who invites the parent, must prove their household income to meet the requirement of minimum necessary income. Minimum necessary income can be verified by providing one of the following documents:
- Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
- Employment Insurance stubs
- Employment letter including salary and date of hiring
- Pay stubs
- Bank statements
Click here to get more information about Super Visa
2. Visitor Visa Extension
If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), you need to apply for a visitor record.
Visitor record is a document that grants you visitor status in Canada and extends your stay; it also contains a new expiration date, which is the new deadline for your departure from the country.